Friday, April 8, 2011

Macy's Flower Show - Towers of Flowers

This afternoon some in my work group took a FFF break (Fast, Fun & Friendly). We took a walk from the office down to Macy's to walk through the Annual Flower show on the 8th floor.  It smells so good there! We all have Spring Fever so bad, and it felt so good to even pretend that the weather was that nice to have that many flowers around. I took a few pics with my phone since I don't think either of the Grammy's will get down there this time since April is turning into an extra busy month for all.  Too bad I don't have a "scratch and sniff" camera.  ;-)

Enjoy the few pics!  Pretty soon this could be possible outside too.  Loved all the orchids - :) :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed before posting.