Today we had a fun day planned. Noah and I had plans with Jen Malm and Sam to go out in service in the morning and then go to hang out at a friends pool in the afternoon. Kim joined us in service for our group. Jen and I had plans to go on a study and Kim opted to keep the boys with her and then Noah ended up calling a neighbor he has been studying the Bible Story book with and the 3 of them went over there for a few minutes to study. So dual studies for the morning!
Quick change after service and drive thru lunch and headed for the pool for an afternoon of fun in the sun!
I only had a few pics on my phone, will have to get the others of the group from Jen. Thanks to Dez for the hospitality of sharing their community pool.
Good day, good friends, good times!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments will be reviewed before posting.